Sunday, January 17, 2021

2021 Hobby Goals

In no particuar order, these are my goals for 2021.

1 - Purchase a certified Korean issued Lee Seung-yuop autograph.
2 - Continue to try and build illustrated and die-cut menko sets.
3 - Continue to find more Lee cards I am missing and submit to PSA.
4 - Put menkos in tobacco sheets in a binder.
5 - Work on an excel sheet for all foreign NPB players
6 - Collect NPB cards of foreign players
7 - Attempt to find and buy more 2014-15 Blue Edition coin cards
8 - Send KBO HOF RC to PSA
9 - PSA sub reveal of a Lee submission.
10 - Try to get PSA to grade past N9'd Lees.

Some of these goals are more important to me than others. Glancing over these, I think 1, 2, 3, 4, 9 and 10 are the most important to me, at the moment. Feel free to link me to your 2021 hobby goals in a comment below.

1 comment:

  1. A healthy amount of goals. I have all sorts of sheets for my menko, but the majority do fit in the tobacco-sized ones. Good luck with PSA. Would be cool to see them expand cards they grade, just hope they aren’t too swamped these days to do anything other than grading.

    ReplyDelete