Saturday, May 7, 2022

Newest Lee Seung-yuop card received today

When I spotted the card online I had to have it right away. I overpaid for it for what it is but it's rare because I had never seen it before. The card I am sharing with you today is a 2005 Konami Prime Nine insert card called Super Player. This is different from every other Prime Nine card I have because this one does not have a generic logo back. In 2004 and 2005 Lee played for Chiba Lotte Marines of the Nippon Professioanl baseball (NPB/Japan). I believe Lee 's only Prime Nine cards are from those two years.

Here are some examples of the Prime Nine cards I already have. As you can see they all have the Prime Nine logo on the back.








Here is the 2005 Konami Prime Nine Super Player insert. As you can see it has images on both sides. As I mentioned above, I was very excited to pick this one up because I had have never seen it. This will get sent to PSA with many other cards I need to get graded for the Lee Master Set Registry.



One problem, I can't find any other 2005 Konami Super Player insert cards online to make a checklist to add to TCDB for PSA to see for ID purposes. UPDATE: Jason had already added these insert sets to TCDB. Here is the Second Edition CL

1 comment:

  1. The checklist is in the older Engel guides. I'll send you it shortly.

    ReplyDelete