Thursday, May 5, 2022

Purchased some menkos yesterday

Yesterday I purchased single lots of menkos of both Shigeo Nagashima and Masaichi Kaneda. They were a little more than I felt comfortable paying but because I needed most of them I didn't mind. These cards will be added to their respective pages once I receive them. I also won a single 5-card lot of Katsuya Nomura, one of which I already have. I will be having these cards sent to Ryan who will then ship to me. Usually when I bid on individual menkos of these players they end up not being too affordable so I feel better about these lot buys. What I enjoy most about buying menkos is adding them to the site and researching them (from Gary's guide) so I know what I have and what I still need. A few of these will be available for trade (for other menkos) or purchase.



Shigeo Nagashima


Katsuya Nomura


Masaichi Kaneda


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards! They certainly are a lot more expensive than they were a couple of years ago unfortunately, but still worth it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thx for looking! I bought these from the same seller that I was able to pick up a 10-card lot of Nagashima from for about $83 last year which Im waiting to receive from Ryan. I think that was because it was an auction. Now these Buy It Nows are about $25-50 per card, depending where you buy. Sometimes you can find lots which will bring the per card price down.

      Delete