Tuesday, December 22, 2020

Japanese Yomiuri Giants postcards

Once again, through the kindness of his heart, Ryan over at This Card is Cool helped me pick up some more stuff I was wanting. This time it was a pack of eight postcards released by the Yomiuri Giants. The number on the photo is the player's jersey number. The back is basic and the same for all postcards. I have no idea if this is the full set or if there are many more I'm missing. I would assume the latter. But as you may suspect, I bought these in order to get the Seung-yuop Lee postcard which I hope to get slabbed by PSA in time. I hadn't seen these before. I am unsure of the year but I know it's either 2007 or 2008 because Nioka played for Nippon-Ham in '09-'10 and Lee wore #33 in 2006. The rest of these players in this package (minus Nioka) played all of Lee's Yomiuri years.


2Michihiro Ogasawara
7Tomohiro Nioka
10Shinnosuke Abe
19Koji Uehara
24Yoshinobu Takahashi
25Seung-yuop Lee
26Tetsuya Utsumi
48Kenji Yano


















No comments:

Post a Comment